Fusion Biz Co. are hiring for a high vibe Event & Community Manager!
Perth based Casual Position
Approximately 8 to 12 hours per week
Applications CLOSE 22nd Nov 2023
Are you a fun, high vibe, warm and welcoming Events Superstar with a good sense of humour?
Looking for an exciting ongoing role, with the opportunity to put your ideas forward, and grow with the business?
We are a high vibe fast paced female entrepreneur membership community in Australia with 500+ members and are looking for an Event and Community Manager to help manage our vibrant events calendar and keep our members happy, engaged and raving about us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Fusion Biz Co. is looking for an experienced Event and Community Manager to work autonomously, but with
guidance from Fusion founder, Ashley Matkovic.
Initially ~ 32 hours per month, with potential for more hours as the business grows. We are looking for someone
who wants to grow with us.
Fusion Biz Co. values are connection, authenticity and growth, and we are dedicated to bringing welcoming
events to life for our members and the wider small biz community to genuinely connect and build authentic
business relationships, so they have the support and confidence to make the world a better place through their
As the event and community manager you are the friendly face known by members and the one they turn to for
event and member information.
We are looking for someone to work autonomously and who isn’t scared to bring their ideas to the table, make
decisions, and take ownership of this role.
If you are a self-starter, passionate about events, business and connecting people then we want to hear from
- Manage event schedule from ideation, to organisation, to attendance on event day ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Event Marketing
- Facilitation and hosting of some of our smaller catch ups
- New member onboarding and member offboarding
- Member and community engagement
- Website updates
- Email inbox management
- Social Media – create Instagram stories, reels and posts in line with event promotions
- Experience in event management – preferably ticketed events, and experience in business or networking
events a bonus
- Client relationship management
- Administrative services
- Business Software experience such as Asana, WordPress, ActiveCampaign (or similar) preferred but not
essential as training will be provided
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Reliable, proactive and creative
- Friendly with great customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Have a flexible schedule and own car & laptop
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Great initiative, decision making and problem solving skills
- Available to attend events during school hours, as well as some after hours or on weekends depending on the schedule
- Flexible working arrangement – work from home around your own schedule
- Build strong relationships with some of Perth’s top entrepreneurs and leaders, a truly inspiring and
- The opportunity to work a variety of exciting and exclusive events
- Be seen as a leader in the small business world
$30 – $35 per hour plus super
Applications CLOSE 22nd Nov 2023
If you believe you have the qualifications and initiative to excel in this role, please submit your application with a catchy email headline, and include your resume plus a short video introducing yourself, highlighting why you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com