Event Ticket Purchases:
Your place at the event is only confirmed once payment is finalised via Samcart or Eventbrite. Entry to any event may be refused if the Customer has not paid for the event in advance.
Acceptance of Booking:
Once confirmation of booking is provided by Fusion Biz Co it is an acceptance by both parties of these Terms & Conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions imposed by the Customer.
Ticket Prices are subject to change and Fusion Biz Co will inform you accordingly if there is a change in Ticket Price. The Customer must pay the Ticket Price for an event and any applicable GST.
Fusion Biz Co can issue an invoice for payment of event tickets if you email email@example.com, although payment must be received 2 days before the event date otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
Associated credit card fees will be charged at the discretion of Fusion Biz Co.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All tickets are non-refundable, however you may nominate someone else to use your ticket.
Any name changes must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will only be accepted if received at a minimum of 2 working days prior to the event date.
In the unlikely case that an event is cancelled or postponed by Fusion Biz Co, the Customer may credit the ticket price towards another event.
*NEW* March 2020 | Force Majeure Event:
In the case of Coronavirus, if the Customer has purchased a ticket and is no longer able to attend due to illness, overseas travel or self-isolation, we will live stream the content to them via Zoom, provided they give minimum 4 hours notice to email@example.com
If the Customer would prefer a credit towards a future Fusion event, they should email firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum 4 hours prior to the event start time.
If the Customer cancels in the 4 hour period before the event start time, they will need to present their case to email@example.com
Fusion Membership Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal document that is an agreement between you and Fusion Biz Co. By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you register as a Fusion Member, you agree that these Terms and Conditions will govern your membership.
As a Fusion member you will be entitled to the following:
- Priority access to all Fusion Biz Co events (1 week pre-sale period to members)
- Discounts to public Fusion Biz Co events
- Exclusive member only catch-ups
- Access to the private facebook group
- Permanent feature on the Fusion Biz Co member directory
- Opportunities to be featured (where appropriate)
When you join as a member Fusion Biz Co may promote your business publicly through its channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Website, and Email List. If you do not wish to be publicly acknowledged as a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All memberships are a 6 or 12 month contract, and unless the member notifies Fusion Biz Co, your contract will automatically be renewed every 6 or 12 months, unless cancelled by the member by emailing email@example.com
Membership Payment, Auto-Renewal and Cancellations
- Payment will be processed through a subscription software of Fusion Biz Co choice. At this time Fusion Biz Co utilises Stripe and SamCart.
- Failure to pay after three failed attempts will result in your membership being revoked. The Fusion team will be in contact if payment can not be processed.
- Membership prices may change at any time, prior notification will be given to the member.
- Unless you contact Fusion Biz Co and opt out prior to your membership auto-renewal date each 6 or 12 months, your membership will be automatically renewed and payment will be deducted from the credit card originally supplied
Refunds and Exchanges
- Membership fee is not refundable and non-transferable for ‘change of mind’ purchases.
- If circumstances happen to change you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to present your case. Each refund will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Membership can not be transferred to another person.
- In the unlikely event that the system may make additional transactions and/or incorrect transactions these will refunds will be provided in full once an investigation has taken place validating the refund claims.