Video not your thing!? Listen to the audio file:
Founder of Fusion Biz Babes, Ashley, interviews Vicki – Fitness entrepreneur, PT, nutritionist, life coach, couples expert, and confidence coach.
Vicki helped her paraplegic partner learn to walk and she has built and impressive business empire.
We talk about:
- How Vicki left school at 14, and opened a beauty salon at 17
- How she gets the members into her gym that has been opened for 3 years
- Dealing with staff and trust issues
- The Vic Fit Factory business model and exciting plans for expansion
More about Vicki:
Vicki is the director (AKA: Boss Lady) at Vic Fit Factory www.vicfitfactory.com
After suffering with weight issues all her life, in 2011 she decided enough was enough and has lost over 25 kilograms and kept it off!
Vicki is a weight loss expert who believes in a mixture of strength training, cardio and correct nutrition. She has a passion for every one of her clients, and is a relatable person as she has been in the exact same position and mindset as a lot of others.
Vicki is living proof that you can lose weight and keep it off. Her portfolio of achievements is amazing and a true testament to the type of trainer she really is.
Enjoy! Once you’ve had a chance to listen in make sure you let us know your biggest take away in the comments!
- Don’t stop trusting – be open and vulnerable with your staff and customers – share your dream and vision with everyone so they know what it is you want to achieve and will come along for the ride!
- Marketing tip – when you’re writing blogs or sales copy speak to a specific person that you want to have as a customer.
- HAVE FUN! Don’t get too caught up in the seriousness of it all. There is always back-ups and ways out. Just do what feels good
- Don’t take constructive criticism from someone who has not constructed anything.
- When you’re speaking with a potential client, make sure you ASK if they are interested in becoming a client. You don’t ask, you don’t get!