- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT: LISA MESSENGER: Up Close & Personal // for Fusion Biz Babes
February 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Lisa Messenger is coming to Perth… and she will be speaking at an intimate event especially for the Fusion Biz Babe community – that’s YOU!
I invite you to join this event if you are a woman who chooses to throw the status quo out the window, and strives every day to do more, be more, achieve more. Whether that means you’re at the helm of your own business, climbing the corporate ladder, or a mum who goes above and beyond for her family.
This will be a conversation directed by you – an opportunity to ask your burning question to one of Australia’s most successful business women.
Tickets are strictly limited so be quick if you want to get in on the Lisa action and see her up close and personal.
About Lisa Messenger:
In case you don’t know, Lisa is kind of a big deal!
She is the vibrant, game-changing founder and CEO of Collective Hub. An international speaker, best-selling author, and an authority on disruption in both the corporate sector and the start-up scene.
Lisa launched Collective Hub as a print magazine in 2013 with no experience in an industry that people said is either dead or dying. Collective Hub has since grown into an international multimedia business and lifestyle platform with multiple verticals across print, digital, events and more recently, co-working spaces – all of which serve to ignite human potential.
Lisa’s passion is to challenge us to change the way we think, take us out of our comfort zone and prove that there is more than one way to do anything. She encourages entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and innovation and lives life to the absolute max. With fans including Sir Richard Branson, New York Times Best-selling author Bradley Trevor Grieve, and a social media following of over 100,000, Lisa’s vision is to build a community of like-minded people who want to change the world.
For more information on Lisa visit: https://collectivehub.com/lisa-messenger/
…with Perth MC extraordinaire Lanna Hill!
Lanna will be co-MC’ing this event alongside Fusion Biz Babes founder, Ashley.
Lanna is a prominent Perth Media Commentator, Speaker, MC, Business Coach, Entrepreneur and Strategy Expert. She appears regularly on Channel 9 News Perth and radio shows including 6iX, 6PR and ABC radio, plus at speaking engagements nationally. As a business coach she’s personally impacted more than 500 businesses in just two years and been nominated for several awards, including the 40 Under 40 and the Telstra Business Awards.
At this event, we will be raffling off an Ultimate Kitchen Pack to raise funds for those who lost their homes and loved ones in the town of Salug, Phillipines. Over 100 homes were lost in Salug when the typhoon Tembin hit on the 23rd of December 2017.
The aide provided will help with clothing and food, and possibly setting up new homes.
The Ultimate Kitchen Pack will include a kettle and toaster kindly donated by Kenwood, alongide other supplies to help spice up your kitchen!
- Lisa Messenger onstage for 60 minutes – 15 minutes intro, and 45 minutes Q&A
- Networking opportunities
- Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Copy of the Collective Hub magazine
- Biz Babe VIP Member – $49 // Our members get almost 70% off the ticket price to this event, and VIP treatment including prime position front row seating, priority service, the guarantee to have their questions answered by Lisa, and 30 minutes early access to the event for member-only networking.) Become a VIP member of Fusion Biz Babes today and get your ticket for $49, as well all the other benefits of being a Fusion member.
- General Admission (non-member) – $149 // Best option for those who just want to get in the room, soak up Lisa’s knowledge, enjoy a champas; and rub shoulders with Perth women who are doing brilliant things. $149 for one ticket, or bring a friend and pay only $129 each!
What you need to know:
- Join the VIP Biz Babe Membership and SAVE!
- All tickets are non-refundable, but are name transferrable (non-members only), just let us know of any name changes before the event
- Limited tickets available, this event will sell out, be quick to secure your spot
- Need more info? Email email@example.com
- Tickets: $129 – $149 (or just $49 for VIP Biz Babe members)